Tuesday 12 June 2012

How to Identify Fake mails.

  In mu last post I have shown you guys how to send fake mails,here I will show you how to Identify them.
 More Interested to learn how to Identify the fake mails.Then follow these..
Open the mail that you want  to find wheather it is real or a fake one..
In deep to explain you guys, I have sent a fake mail to my gmail account nasasrkr@gmail.com from emkei's Fake Mailer 

See those screenshots.
 
 In my example My fake mail is from Billgatesas shown in below figure.
After sending Fake mail to my account.I have opened my gmail account.
There I saw a mail from Billgates. 
Open the mail i.e.,I opened a mail from Billgates.
After opening the mail from Billgates,inorder to find is it real or fake 
if the you see any sentence like which was surrounded by blue color in the figure("This message may not have been sent by: microsoft@gmail.com") then Its said to be a fake mail, Otherwise it is a real one
 
Enjoy Guys! Leave a comment If you have any doubts...

1 comment: